VP52 Non-Contact Voltage (NCV) Detector + Flashlight Information:
FLIR VP52 is a tough, CAT IV-rated Non-Contact Voltage Detector
featuring a combination of alerts – tactile vibration and red LED
alarms, a powerful LED flashlight, and versatile voltage sensitivities.
We engineered the FLIR VP52 to reliably detect voltages on the latest
tamperproof outlets and electrical systems installed using modern
a low-profile probe tip that gets the sensor closer to electrical
sources and enhanced sensitivity to help detect voltage in the latest
(60-lumen) LED light source illuminates dimly lit locations – dual-LED
convenience light at the probe tip lights up inspection targets.
flashing LEDs and vibration alarms make it harder to miss the presence
of voltage (up to 1000V) in noisy environments.
voltage in electrical systems in large industrial facilities,
residential low voltage installations, and systems located behind
obstructions (using High Sensitivity mode).
case design and extruded grip reduces likelihood of drops, and features
such as delayed start up, auto power off, and low battery indicator
maximize battery life.
Rugged & Durable
battery door and pocket clip design is engineered for long product life
cycles, and the low profile detection tip bolsters a common weak point.
FLIR C3 Information:
Powerful, Compact Thermal Imaging System
The FLIR C3 is a full-featured, pocket-sized thermal camera designed to be your go-to tool, whether your work is building inspections, facilities maintenance, HVAC, or electrical repair. Keep it on you so you’re ready anytime to find hot fuses, cold air leaks, plumbing issues, and more.
The C3’s must-have features include MSX® real time image enhancement, area maximum or minimum temperature measurement, and Wi-Fi connectivity – so you can quickly get to the job of finding hidden problems, sharing images, and documenting repairs.
POCKET PORTABLE – PRO FEATURES
- Slim and sturdy enough to keep in your pocket, but with the advanced features you need to find potential problems, confirm repairs, and share the evidence with your client or boss.
- Light, slim profile fits comfortably in any work pocket
- Brilliant 3” intuitive touch screen with auto orientation for easy viewing
- Wi-Fi enabled for instant peer-to-peer image sharing
- Area measurement box measures hottest or coldest spot (max./min.)
- Save thermal image JPEGs instantly, then conveniently adjust and analyze them later with FLIR Tools to isolate temperature measurements on any pixel and create convincing reports.
- MSX® - enhanced thermal images provide stunning detail to help you identify problem areas easier
- Radiometric image stores 4800 pixels capable of capturing thermal measurements from -10°C to 150°C (14°F to 302°F)
- High thermal sensitivity detects subtle temperature differences common in building applications
- Affordable MSRP helps get this powerful tool into the hands of the people who can use it every day.
- FLIR Tools professional reporting software included – the industry standard in thermal image post analysis
- Streaming video via FLIR Tools, a feature not usually available on low-cost thermal camera systems
- FLIR’s unique 2-10 warranty, covering parts and labor for two years and the detector for ten