MR40 Pen-Type Moisture Meter Information:
The FLIR MR40 is a pocket-portable, rugged 2-pin, single-scale moisture
meter with an integrated flashlight for wood and common building
materials – ideal for builders, building inspectors, remodelers,
moisture remediation technicians, pest control professionals, and
residential roofing and flooring contractors. Providing reliable and
accurate measurements offered at a highly affordable price point, MR40
is a quick and easy-to-use tool to find and quantify moisture content.
used in combination with a thermal camera, MR40 can help confirm
whether a cold spot in a thermal image is moisture, and measure the
severity of the problem.
Easy to use - Equipped
with a clear LCD display, a simple On/Off button with ‘Auto Power Off‘,
replaceable pins, and an audible indication of measured range, the MR40
is a simple and effective tool for reliable measurements.
Convenient, portable, rugged design -The
MR40 is small enough to carry in your pocket, IP54 splash-proof rated,
and 3-meter drop tested, so it‘s always ready to work when — and
wherever— you are.
Reliable and accurate measurements - The
MR40 has all the essential features you need to quickly verify moisture
and determine the severity of the problem including a measurement
‘hold‘ function and calibration/pin check integrated in the cap.
FLIR C3 Information:
Powerful, Compact Thermal Imaging System
The FLIR C3 is a full-featured, pocket-sized thermal camera designed to be your go-to tool, whether your work is building inspections, facilities maintenance, HVAC, or electrical repair. Keep it on you so you’re ready anytime to find hot fuses, cold air leaks, plumbing issues, and more.
The C3’s must-have features include MSX® real time image enhancement, area maximum or minimum temperature measurement, and Wi-Fi connectivity – so you can quickly get to the job of finding hidden problems, sharing images, and documenting repairs.
POCKET PORTABLE – PRO FEATURES
- Slim and sturdy enough to keep in your pocket, but with the advanced features you need to find potential problems, confirm repairs, and share the evidence with your client or boss.
- Light, slim profile fits comfortably in any work pocket
- Brilliant 3” intuitive touch screen with auto orientation for easy viewing
- Wi-Fi enabled for instant peer-to-peer image sharing
- Area measurement box measures hottest or coldest spot (max./min.)
- Save thermal image JPEGs instantly, then conveniently adjust and analyze them later with FLIR Tools to isolate temperature measurements on any pixel and create convincing reports.
- MSX® - enhanced thermal images provide stunning detail to help you identify problem areas easier
- Radiometric image stores 4800 pixels capable of capturing thermal measurements from -10°C to 150°C (14°F to 302°F)
- High thermal sensitivity detects subtle temperature differences common in building applications
- Affordable MSRP helps get this powerful tool into the hands of the people who can use it every day.
- FLIR Tools professional reporting software included – the industry standard in thermal image post analysis
- Streaming video via FLIR Tools, a feature not usually available on low-cost thermal camera systems
- FLIR’s unique 2-10 warranty, covering parts and labor for two years and the detector for ten