The FLIR E53 features a brilliant 4-inch touchscreen with a 160° viewing angle, to ensure users always have a clear view of the thermal image from any angle. Like the other Exx-Series models, the E53 offers significant improvements to FLIR’s MSX® technology, utilising a 5-megapixel visual camera for improved image clarity, perspective, and readability. The E53’s 240 x 180 resolution detector offers more than 43,000 points of temperature measurement and a high temperature range up to 1200°F (650°C). This camera is loaded with the same, agile GUI available on the Exx- and T500-Series cameras, delivering intuitive operation and useful features such as 1-Touch Level/Span. Finally, the E53 offers the same sleek, rugged format that garnered the entire Exx-Series the 2017 Red Dot “Best of the Best” design award.
The FLIR Exx-Series Advanced Thermal Imaging Cameras bring superior sensitivity and a true 42° field of view together in a user-friendly, handheld platform. These cameras feature a vibrant 4” LCD that makes it easy to spot the subtle indications of building deficiencies and moisture intrusion. Along with Wi-Fi capability, the E53 will help you quantify and document air leaks, moisture, and other building problems.
Find Hidden Deficiencies - Uncover hard-to-find building envelope deficiencies and moisture penetration
- Detects temperature differences down to 0.03°C for early identification of air leaks and moisture
- MSX® image enhancements add perspective to scenes, with edge detail on windows and doors
- The true 42° field of view (FOV) standard lens allows for surveys of wide areas with a single lens
Document Problems Quickly - Report problems in buildings for insurance claims, pre-insurance audits, and inspection
- Built-in voice annotation and customisable work folders makes finding and documenting problems easier and more efficient
- Connect over Wi-Fi to the FLIR Tools mobile app for faster reporting and sharing of images
- Append images with FLIR moisture meter data via the METERLiNK® connection
- Streamlined reporting features through FLIR Tools+ simplifies insurance claims and inspection paperwork
Inspect More Efficiently - FLIR designed all four Exx-Series cameras to make your work faster, safer, and more efficiently Vibrant, 4” touchscreen with 160° viewing angle
- Comfort-designed handle and convenient buttons enable safe, one-handed operation
- Rugged, water-tight chassis and scratch-resistant Dragontrail™ cover glass
- Backed by FLIR’s industry-leading 2-5-10 warranty