FLIR E53 Entry Level Thermal Imaging Camera - Good All-rounder!
The FLIR E53 is a pre-cursor to the E75, E85 & E95 mid-range cameras for engineers who recognise thermal imaging as an important inspection and maintenance tool. The FLIR E53 is a good ‘all-rounder’, combining a 240 x 180 resolution InfraRed detector, 50mK thermal sensitivity and a high temperature range (up to 650°C), plus a range of useful on-camera tools including FLIR’s MSX technology for image enhancement and Wi-Fi capability.
The rugged camera housing has a 24° field-of-view (FOV), a standard 24° lens with manual focus and a large 4 inch screen complete with a 160° viewing angle to ensure users always have a clear view of the thermal image from any angle.
Navigation of camera settings and the gallery of images can be performed via the touch-screen or navigation keys while image annotation can take the form of voice recording, visual image annotation or thermal image sketch! The camera also has one programmable button to allow you to set up the camera to suit the way you work.
The FLIR E53 offers the same sleek, rugged format that garnered the entire Exx-Series the 2017 Red Dot ‘Best of the Best‘ design award.
The FLIR E53 is suitable for a wide range of electrical inspection and buildings diagnostics applications – of particular usefulness is the inclusion of insulation and condensation alarms.
FLIR E53 Key Features:
- Measures up to 650°C, offers 3 spotmeters and displays the max/min temperature within an area live, on-screen
- Spot-size ratio allows you to take the most accurate temperature readings on smaller targets, at farther distances
- Built-in voice annotation and customisable work folders makes finding and documenting problems easier and more efficient
- Document and report quickly/efficiently
- Connect over Wi-Fi to the FLIR Tools mobile app for faster reporting and sharing of images
- Append images with FLIR moisture meter data via the METERLiNK connection
- Streamlined reporting features through FLIR Tools+ simplifies inspection paperwork
- Report problems in electrical panels and buildings for insurance claims, preventative maintenance and routine inspections
What come swith the FLIR E53?
- FLIR E53 Advanced Thermal Imaging Camera with 24° Lens
- Battery and Charger
- Lens Cap and Cleaning Cloth
- Power Supply
- 8GB SD Card
- Torx Wrench
- USB Connectors
- Hand and Wrist Strap
- Hard Transport Case