FLIR E95 Thermal Imaging Camera
FLIR E95 Thermal Camera enables you to quickly troubleshoot electrical distribution and mechanical systems, so you can avoid equipment failures, increase plant safety, and maximise up-time. Within building applications detect subtle indications of deficiencies and moisture intrusion, plus with the on-screen area measurement functionality you can easily quantify and document air leaks, moisture, and other building problems.
The FLIR E95 Thermal Imaging Camera has the best performance of the Exx camera series offering 384 x 288 (110,592 pixels) IR resolution and temperature range up to 1500°C. In common with the rest of the range - thermal sensitivity ranging from 30mK to 50mK and 14°, 24° and 42° lens options delivered in an award-winning user-friendly design.
The many features of the E95 enable the user to have better control of parameters such as camera operation, image modes, measurement tools and image annotation. As a result, the camera enables analysis of the image to be carried out on the spot. In addition to one-shot and video capture, the E95 has a time-lapse facility.
This thermal imaging camera offers high-performance features, such as laser-assisted auto-focus, on-screen area measurement and superior spot-size ratio; with sensitivity enough to detect minute temperature differences.
Wide Temperature Ranges: E95 offers temperature ranges up to 1500°C (2732°F), for steel mills and other applications that require accurate high temperature measurement.
Intelligent Autocal Optics: FLIR engineered all new lenses for the E95 that you can auto-calibrate to your camera and share between cameras.
Streamlined Reporting: Customisable work folders, a built-in mic for voice annotation, and report generation features all help the E95 streamline your workday.
A Clear View, From Any Angle: The E95 features a big, brilliant new touchscreen with a 160° viewing angle, to help you keep an eye on the thermal image as you work. Plus, with image enhancement options such as MSX and UltraMax, you‘ll get the best image clarity every time!
FLIR E95 Key Features:
- Interchangeable, auto-calibrating lenses
- Laser-assisted autofocus responds quickly, improves measurement accuracy
- A larger, 4 inch display that’s 33% brighter and with 160° viewing angle
- A responsive new interface
- Laser distance meter for measurement information and crisp, accurate focus
- Improved MSX image enhancement
- UltraMax processing for 4x pixel resolution
- Accurate temperature readings on hot spots
- Sensitivity to detect minute temperature difference
- Superior spot-size performance for measurement of small, distant target
- Navigate Screens Easier
- Quick response capacitive touch-screen
- Updated GUI with improved flow and feedback
- Logical navigation on-screen and in-menu
- Report Problems Quickly
- Improved organisation and reporting options
- Wi-Fi connects camera to mobile devices or in-plant networks
- Image annotation through voice, text, on-screen sketch, GPS tagging, and compass
- New folder and naming structure makes finding images easier
- Enhanced image analysis and reporting through included FLIR Tools+ software
Backed by FLIR’s industry-leading 2-5-10 warranty
Video below shows the FLIR E95 being set up for fever screening:
What comes with the FLIR E95?
- FLIR E95 Thermal Imaging Camera
- 2 x Rechargeable Batteries and Battery Charger
- Power Supply, 15W/3A
- Lenses (select via dropdown)
- Lens Cap and Cleaning Cloth
- Printed Documentation
- SD Card (8GB)
- Torx Screwdriver
- USB Connectors
- Hand and Wrist Strap
- Hard Transport Case