The NEW FLUKE TiS60+ Thermal Imaging Camera helps teams capture small problems from further away!
Get the job done right the first time - Boost your team’s performance with 320 x 240 resolution. Infrared images taken with the TiS60+ capture smaller temperature differences from further away. If you are new to thermal imaging or if your camera is being used by a team with varying levels of thermal imaging experience, the TiS60+ offers easy-to-use fixed focus.
FLUKE TiS60+ Be prepared with everything you need:
- Establish a baseline for your equipment
- Simple for the entire team to use
- Detect temperature differences from further away
- Patented FLUKE IR-Fusion technology allows you to see things that are invisible to the eye and reveal problems that cannot be detected with other tools.
FLUKE TiS60+ lets you see the problem and the location in one image with IR-Fusion technology
IR-Fusion technology, patented by the Fluke Corporation, automatically captures a digital visible light image at the same time as an infrared image. The camera blends the two images together, pixel for pixel, in a single display. You can then view the image in full infrared, full visible light or at several degrees of blending in between. The location of an infrared target can be precisely identified even if the infrared contrast is low and there is very little structure in the infrared image.
TiS60+ Key Features:
- 320 x 240 resolution for the clarity and image detail you need
- 3.5 inch LCD screen so you can recognise issues in the field
- Easy to use fixed focus, just point and shoot
- Measure up to 400 °C to handle all your applications
- Pistol grip for easy, one-handed image capture, review and save capability
- FLUKE CONNECT compatible:
- Efficiently capturing full radiometric data to support your maintenance program
- Intuitive navigation—easier to learn, easier and faster to work in
- Simplified reporting work flow and better report templates
- Edit and optimise images
- Combine infrared and visible images for simpler analysis
- Create detailed reports
- Access thermal images from cloud storage
- Organise and search images by: asset / severity / title
TiS60+ suitable for a variety of applications:
- Electrical inspections
- Industrial maintenance
- Electrical utilities
- Research and development.....