Beha Amprobe UAT-620-EUR Underground Utility Locator Kit with Clamp
Accurately and safely pinpoint underground utilities before you dig!
Accidentally hitting a utility line during a project can lead to costly repairs and create hazardous public safety situations. Digging in the wrong place can also lead to unnecessary delays and costs for your project, and ultimately, your company. Avoid this disruption with the rugged and durable Beha-Amprobe UAT-600-EUR Series, designed to accurately pinpoint underground utilities and buried services.
- The intuitive Transmitter automatically chooses the correct locating function based on the connected accessory and includes selectable 8/33 kHz frequencies
- Rated CAT IV 600 V, ensuring safety when working with energised cables
- Semi-automatic gain control quickly detects tracing signal and allows precise adjustment of the receiver sensitivity
- Advanced technology and digital signal processing makes pinpointing process fast, accurate and clear:
- Compass guidance with numeric fault field strength indicates the direction of the fault
- Distance sensitive left and right arrows guides the user to precisely follow the path of the buried utility
- Automatic gain control quickly detects tracing signal and precisely adjusts the A-Frame sensitivity
- Adjustable volume control
Beha Amprobe UAT-620-EUR Key Features:
- The Receiver’s high-contrast display allows for clear viewing in full sunlight and features an automatic backlight for shaded and dark areas
- Accurate depth measurement to 6 meters, detect and trace utilities buried up to 30 meters deep
- Rugged, durable construction: water and dust resistant to IP54 and drop proof to 1 meter
- Ground fault locating with the optional A-Frame accessory
- Comes as a complete kit, ready for use
Beha Amprobe UAT-620-EUR Functions:
- Multiple tracing modes allow you to locate and trace energised and de-energised utilities in a variety of applications
- Identify any point of leakage around a cable
- Locate cable and wire ground faults, sheath faults or pipeline coating defects, where the utility is in direct contact with the ground
- Find the exact point where metal is touching the ground and power is leaking, ie. a shield is rusted or a rubber buffer is broken, creating noise on a cable
▶ UAT-600 Series Overview:
▶ Locator A Frame:
▶ Locator Modes Overview:
The UAT-600 series
CAT IV 600V rated, it is possible to detect buried utilities like energised or de-energised cables or metallic pipes up to 30 meters deep and to do accurate depth measurement up to 6 meters deep. Great for electrical contractors, construction projects, utilities maintenance crews, oil and gas, telecom and cable TV.
Available with signal clamp included (UAT-620-EUR) or without signal clamp included (UAT-610-EUR) and with an optional A-frame (AF-600-EUR) ground fault locator, used to pinpoint ground faults and leakage points.
The locating kits come complete and ready for use with a Transmitter, Receiver, test lead kit, batteries and additional fuses, all in a mobile, protective duffle bag.