Megger Seba Easyloc Rx Basic Utility Locator
Utility location system to detect and trace cable runs and pipe networks. The Easyloc is fast and simple to operate, with features designed to avoid potentially dangerous power cables and other services as efficiently as possible.
Easyloc is suitable for Water, Rail, Gas, Power, Highways and Telecommunication Utilities and Contractors; Groundworks; Building, Local Authorities, Civil Engineering, Street Lighting, and Fencing, Gardening and Landscaping companies.
Megger Seba Easyloc Key Features:
- Make optimum preparations for your building work, quickly and reliably
- Semi-automatic sensitivity control
- Depth measurement, even without transmitter
- Compatible with other location systems
- High-performance transmitter
- Big display with easy menu structure and automatic backlight
- Avoid cable damage and minimise costly accidents and inconvenient delays
- Quick and simple to operate
- Transmitter with mains voltage-proof output – no separating filter necessary
- Depth measurement at the push of a button, even with-out a transmitter
The Easyloc receiver shows the signal level received and marks the maximum with a marker. This means operators work with both an audio signal and visual confirmation at all times. Depth measurement is possible at the push of a button, even when using the power mode, but only with Easyloc Standard.