Radiodetection RD7100 Cable, Pipe, RF Marker Locator with GPS Positioning
Integrated GPS and usage logging options automatically generate data for work reports, or in-house quality and safety audits, to promote best working practices allowing managers to review any training issues.
When equipped with GPS, RD7100 locators automatically capture key locate parameters, every second, providing a comprehensive picture of individual locates and allowing you to assess usage patterns over extended periods. The data generated can be used to ensure adherence to best practice, or to identify training needs before poor work habits develop. Additionally, the information can be used for internal audits or shared with stakeholders to enable process improvements, and to evidence task completion. Usage can be exported in multiple file formats – for example, KML Maps to confirm where and when the work was performed.
Integral logging system records significant locate parameters every second (including positional data for GPS models) storing up to 1 year of typical usage data.
▶ Getting started with RD7100:
Radiodetection RD7100 Key Features:
- Guidance Mode: Displays directional information alongside depth and current information to help both find the utility and ensure the correct target is being traced.
- Peak+ Mode: Combines the accuracy of Peak locating with the rapid ground coverage of Guidance Mode. A single key press lets you check for distortion by comparing Null with Peak.
- Power Filters: Power industry models, (PLM and RD8100 models) exploit the harmonic properties of power signals to identify the presence of multiple cables and distinguish between them.
- 4 kHz locating with Current Direction, (CD): Enables mid-range tracing of high impedance lines such as twisted pair telecom lines or street lighting power cables (PDLM and PTLM models). Used in conjunction with CD, operators can be sure they are staying on the correct utility
View the main unit for full list of benefits of owning a RD7100
The various models of the RD7100:
- RD7100SL(G) Construction Industry
- RD7100DL(G) Water Industry
- RD7100PL(G) Power Industry
- RD7000TL(G) Telecom Industry