Radiodetection RD8100 Precision Cable Locator with GPS Positioning
Integrated GPS and usage logging options automatically generate data for customer reports, or in-house quality and safety audits to promote best working practices. It provides an easy interface for mapping databases and survey validation.
Integral logging system records significant locate parameters every second (including positional data for these GPS enabled models) storing up to 1 year of typical usage data. This provides a comprehensive picture of individual locates and allowing you to assess usage patterns over extended periods. The data generated can be used to ensure adherence to best practice, or to identify training needs before poor work habits develop. Additionally, the information can be used for internal audits or shared with partners or clients to evidence task completion, or compliance to service requirements. Usage data can be exported in multiple file formats – for example KML for Google Maps to confirm where and when work was performed.
Bluetooth Connectivity with RD8100 with GPS
Store up to 1000 survey measurement records and send data wirelessly to a mobile device or PC using Bluetooth Optional integrated GPS adds positional data without requiring an external device.
▶ Radiodetection RD8100 Introduction Video:
Radiodetection RD8100 Key Features:
- Hardware for your environment:
- Lightweight and ergonomic
- High visibility reflective design helps protect operators and equipment
- Foldaway RF Marker Antenna - Allows line location, marker location or both together
- High-contrast screen provides clarity even in bright sunlight
- IP65 - Shock resistant, ingress protected casing protects against knocks, drops, water and dust
- Lithium-Ion rechargeable battery options - extend runtime / reduce running costs
- 5 extra frequencies to customise signals found on your network
- Survey measurements with Bluetooth Connectivity - Store up to 1000 records and send wirelessly
- GPS and usage-logging
- iLOC - Control your transmitter from distances of up to 1400 feet / 450 meters.
- Detect all commonly used RF utilities markers with automatic depth estimation
- Combined Mode scans simultaneously for cables, pipes and RF markers
- Current direction helps identify the target amongst a number of parallel utilities
- Simultaneous depth and current readings, enabling faster surveys
- Power Filters pinpoint and discriminate between multiple power cables by exploiting their harmonic properties
- USB connectivity to quickly retrieve internal logs or to perform setup, validate or upgrade operations using the RD Manager PC software
Radiodetection RD8100 App:
- RD Map app Create detailed maps of buried utilities in real-time
▶ Getting started with RD8100:
▶ Adjusting Power on the RD8100: