Radiodetection Tx-1 Signal Transmitter
This product is now obsolete. RD Tx-5 Signal Transmitter (5 WATT) is still available CLICK HERE or get in touch with your requirements: 01782 563030.
The Tx-1 is the low power transmitter from Radiodetection‘s family of multifunction signal transmitters.
Designed for use with a locator or marker locator from Radiodetection’s precision locator range (RD8100, RD7100) to find and trace cables and pipes. Use with a PCM locator to boost the locate signal for a pipeline survey. Together they meet the demands of tracing utilities through today’s complex underground infrastructure.
The Tx-1 is built for on-site usage and comes complete with a shock resistant, IP65 ingress protected casing which protects against knocks, drops, water and dust. Other convenient hardware features include a removable accessory tray and a large, high-contrast, backlit LCD screen.
Radiodetection Tx-1 Key Features:
- iLOC remote control - an advanced Bluetooth link between the RD8100 locator and transmitter, allowing you to control the locate signal’s power and frequency from up to 1400 feet / 450 meters away. Less time walking and more time locating! (see options in dropdown product selector)
- Automatic impedance matching - Transmit your locate signal as far as possible by automatically matching the transmitter impedance to that of your target cable.
- Its multimeter function measures output voltage, line voltage, current, impedance and power, and characterise faults on the target line before beginning a survey.
- Accessories to optimise the system to your needs.
- 90V maximum output - High voltage output makes sure that you can get locatable signal onto even high impedance lines like telephone pairs.
- SideStepAuto - The transmitter can be used to recommend a general-purpose locate frequency for the intended locate task by measuring the impedance of the target cable or pipe.
Radiodetection TX-1 Battery Options:
- Extend alkaline battery life by enabling ECO mode
- Lithium Ion battery pack option -No need for operators to replace, manage and recycle alkaline battery cells, reducing the associated costs, workload and environmental burden.
Radiodetection TX-1 Performance:
Max power output: 1W
Max voltage output: 90V
Max currect output: 0.5A
Induction field strength: 0.7