HVPD PDS Insight 2 Partial Discharge Handheld Scanner
The PDS Insight 2 is a portable on-line partial discharge (PD) detection unit for condition-based maintenance and substation access safety.
This handheld unit can be placed in the palm of your hand for safe, reliable testing of MV electrical assets The Phase Resolved Partial Discharge (PRPD) feature in the PDS Insight 2 eliminates misleading background noise from the true partial discharge sources, which will help you to avoid in-service failures and costly, unplanned outages.
Reduce downtime - Scan for Partial Discharge
Designed to test your MV/HV assets for their true electrical insulation condition for better maintenance decisions.
HVPD PDS Insight 2 Key Features:
- Simple to use
- In-built TEV and AA Sensors
- Compatible with HFCT Sensor
- External AA Sensor input
- Connection for external HFCT sensor
- Phase Resolved PD Pattern
- Desktop Software & OLPD Manager App
- Function Checker
- LCD Display
- Internal data storage
- Barcode scanner for POA labels
- Docking Station
- Bluetooth Data Transfer
- Supplied Headphones
- Store Test Results: built-in barcode scanner in conjunction with the app enables you to link assets under test to each POA label
- OLPD Manager App for benchmarks and trending data
- PRPD feature eliminates misleading background noise from true PD sources
- OLPD Manager for Windows so measurement results from a test can be synchronised from the handheld or tablet to a Windows PC for analysis, benchmarking and trending