Designed to deal with the highest level of low-voltage electrical installations, the F403 has a high protection rating and is ideal for maintenance, testing, monitoring and diagnostics on medium-power low-voltage applications in sectors such as LV electricity production and distribution, industry, railways, etc.
It is also suitable for lift /elevator technicians and other lifting and transport specialists.
Equipped with a fast 12-bit TRMS digital acquisition system, F403 clamps offer particularly accurate measurements whatever the signal‘s waveform.
Chauvin Arnoux F403 Key Features:
- Clamping diameter: 48 mm
- Current: 1,000 A AC / 1,500 A DC
- AC and DC voltage up to 1,000 V
- Resistance and audible continuity
- Automatic AC/DC detection
- True Inrush current measurement
- Hold, Min, MAX
- RELative (ΔX) and differential (ΔX/X) measurements
- Adapter function
- CAT IV 1000 V
- IP54 protection rating
What comes with the C.A. F403?
- F403 Clamp Meter
- Test leads
- Test probes
- 4 x 1.5v batteries