FLIR CM174 Imaging Clamp Meter with IGM
The FLIR CM174 shows you exactly where an electrical problem is brewing - the world‘s first all-in-one clamp meter and thermal imager.
Infrared Guided Measurement (IGM) powered by a built-in thermal camera sensor visually guides you to the precise spot that needs further testing and investigation - you‘ll find problems faster than you could ever before, and catch unexpected ones you probably would have missed without the FLIR CM174.
This results in more opportunities to pre-empt trouble, and get it right!
The FLIR CM174 helps you cut through the clutter, quickly pointing you in the right direction, checking for hazards - making sure it‘s safe enough to make contact. Use the laser and crosshair functions to pinpoint the location of the problem your thermal image shows you. Confirm what you find with accurate amperage and voltage measurements to check load. Take centre-point temperature readings.
And when you‘re done with repairs...
Use the IGM technology to check your work and make sure everything is good to go!
The FLIR CM174 intelligent design includes advanced features that can help you solve the most complex electrical issues. It‘s narrow jaw lets you access hard-to-reach areas and the handy built-in work lights make it easier to see where to safely clamp off. The FLIR CM174 is even expandable to 3,000 amps AC with FLIR‘s universal flex current probe accessories. A powerful clamp meter that also happens to be just the right size to fit comfortably into your pocket so you can keep it on you wherever you go.
The FLIR CM174 with IGM, the new faster way to see and troubleshoot problems verify repairs and build more business!
FLIR CM174 Key Features:
- All-in-one tool – carry just one device and always have access to thermal imaging
- Work safely – scan a panel or cabinet for hazards using IGM without direct contact
- Centre-point temperature to confirm hot spot
- Laser and crosshair pinpoint the location of the problem found in thermal image
- Narrow jaw and built-in work lights help you access difficult locations with lighting issues
- Advanced electrical features: True RMS, LoZ, VFD Mode, Inrush, and Smart Diode with Disable
- Conquer cluttered wires and cables – IGM can quickly guide you in the right direction
- Laser pointer and crosshairs
- 3000A AC flex clamp accessory function (probe optional)
- Dual bright LED work lights
- CATIV 600V, CATIII 1000V
- 10 year warranty (product and detector)