FLIR CM55 Flexible Clamp Meter with Bluetooth (10 inch)
Make it easier on yourself - get more done, more accurately and safer with the help of this ergonomic electrical test tool, the FLIR CM55.
Designed with a narrow flexible coil clamp the CM55 (and CM57) can snake and bend around all kinds of obstacles that hard jaw meters can‘t get to, making it much simpler to measure current in tight awkward spots.
Efficient and convenient - a standalone clamp meter designed to make inspections and manoeuvrability easier than ever!
Complete with bright dual LED work lights to provide built-in illumination helping you see in dark spaces and overcome shadows.
Bluetooth communication allows you to connect to iOS and Android smartphones or tablets for remote diagnostics in hard-to-reach or hazardous areas.
You can even link multiple units for remote wireless viewing of multi-phase systems; use the free FLIR Tools Mobile App to upload and share data fast without the need for special cords.
FLIR CM55 Key Features:
- Snake the coil around obstacles with ease, even in deep, crowded cabinets
- True RMS AC Current up to 3,000 Amps for multiple conductor measurements
- Inrush current function for equipment start-up spikes
- Standalone flexible clamp meter displays the readings you need
- Bright, dual LED work lights provide built-in illumination for dark cabinets
- Drop tested to 3 meters, portable, lightweight, and tangle-free without compromising measurement range
- Connect to iOS and Android smartphones or tablets
- Multiple units wirelessly connect for remote viewing of multiphase systems
- Data recording for trend analysis transferable via Bluetooth
▶ Video: FLIR CM55 & CM57 Flexible Clamp Meters
Built for your application
Choose from two flexible coil lengths:
- CM55 - 10" (25.4cm) for easy manoeuvrability and compact convenience
- CM57 - 18" (45.72 cm) for larger and multiple conductor measurements, double-wrap requirements, and deeper access