This new kit is a direct replacement for the obsolete Fluke-117/322 combo kit.
This combo kit pairs the new Fluke 117 DMM with a Fluke 323 clamp meter for productive and effective troubleshooting in one total solution, including the new C115 durable soft carrying case for protection and easy meter transportation.
This kit is designed to help electricians and HVAC technicians solve problems quicker and provides as a kit up 15% savings over individually purchased items
Fluke117 Digital Multimeter. Designed by Electricians. Engineered by Fluke
- VoltAlert™ technology for non-contact voltage detection
- AutoVolt automatic ac/dc voltage selection
- Low input impedance: helps prevent false readings due to ghost voltage
- Large white LED backlight to work in poorly lit areas
- True-rms for accurate measurements on non-linear loads
- Measures 10 A (20 A overload for 30-seconds)
- Resistance, continuity, frequency and capacitance
- Min/Max/Average to record signal fluctuations
- Compact ergonomic design for one-handed operation
- CAT III 600 V safety rated
Fluke 323 True-rms Clamp Meter. Rugged. Reliable. Precise.
- 400 A ac current measurement
- 600 V ac and dc voltage measurement
- True-rms ac voltage and current for accurate measurements on non-linear signals
- Resistance measurement up to 40 k?hm with continuity detection
- Slim, ergonomic design
- CAT IV 300V/CAT III 600 V safety rating
Fluke C115 Soft Case
- Lightweight soft case to provide optimal protection and accessory storage