FLUKE 902 FC True-RMS Wireless Clamp Meter For HVAC Systems
Previously purchased a FLUKE 902 FC? IMPORTANT NEWS post (FEB 2021) - Click Here
The rugged, dual-rated FLUKE 902 FC Clamp Meter performs the essential measurements of HVAC systems like dc microamps, resistance up to 60 kΩ, ac current, ac/dc voltage, capacitance and contact temperature - eliminating the need to carry multiple tools. Its small body is easy to hold and the jaw fits perfectly in tight workspaces.
Helps HVAC technicians work more efficiently on the work site.
This clamp meter comes complete with FLUKE Connect wireless connectivity to help HVAC technicians improve productivity in the field.
FLUKE 902 FC Key Features:
- A wireless FLUKE Connect enabled clamp meter designed specifically for the needs of HVAC technicians
- Offers 200 µA dc current measurements to measure flame rod
- Extends resistance range to measure thermistors up to 60 kΩ
- Captures flue gas temperature
- Measures start and run motor capacitors
- Measures variable frequency drive performance
- Measures ac current to 600 A, ac and dc voltage to 600 V, resistance to 60 kΩ
- Measures temperature from -10 °C to 400 °C (14 °F to 752 °F)
What comes with the FLUKE 902 FC?
- FLUKE 902 FC True-RMS HVAC Clamp Meter
- TL75 test leads
- 1 x 80BK integrated DMM temperature probe
- 2 x AA alkaline batteries
- Soft carrying case
- User‘s manual
▶ 5 FLUKE clamp meters for commercial and residential use: