- MD 9240 Current clamp
- 2 test leads
- Type K sensor
- Instruction manual
The MD 9240 is a high-quality and extremely easy to handle power clamp meter. The current clamp enables TRMS AC current measurement up to 1000 A, single-phase power analysis, AC and DC voltage measurement, temperature measurement and more.
- TRMS: accurate measurements on sinusoidal and non-sinusoidal signals.
- Jaw size: 45 mm.
- High current: up to 1000 A AC.
- Power: measures various power signals (W, VA, PF or THD).
- Temperature: measures temperature up to 300 °C.
- PC Link: unit results can be linked onto a computer via the optional software.
- Peak hold: peak hold function for monitoring starting motors.
Dimensions (mm): 224 x 78 x 40
Mass (without accessories): 224 g