Di-LOG DL9118 Multifunction Tester
The DL9118 multifunction tester has been designed to fully comply with the testing requirements of the 17th Edition. It also incorporates many of the features that we have come to expect with modern MFTs. It is designed to be worn around the neck with a comfortable harness, for easy function selecting and testing.
The RCD-LOC XLT feature allows loop testing without tripping any type of RCD or RCBO with very high accuracy. The DL9118 is also packed full of features, such as a Remote Test Probe, Auto Start Loop & Continuity, colour changing LCD display indicating error, and comes complete with a toolbox style carry case. All in all, the DL9118 offers incredible value for a feature packed MFT meeting all the safety and performance requirements of BS EN 61557.
Di-LOG DL9118 Key Features:
- Xpert Loop Technology provides highly accurate low current loop testing, without the risk of tripping out any RCD or RCBO!
- Remote Probe Included
- RCD-LOC XLT
- Auto Start Loop & Continuity tests
- Phase Rotation
- 1000V Insulation test
- UK’s largest colour LCD display
- Fully protected against damage when accidentally connected across phases
- 2 Year warranty (with option to extend)
Di-LOG DL9118 Application:
- Loop Impedance: Unique auto start RCD-LOC XLT loop test principle will not trip any RCD
- Prospective short circuit current: With auto start and direct readout of PSCC
- High Current Loop Test: Auto start loop test with high current Ze measurement
- Phase Rotation Test: Indicates the correct phase sequence
- Continuity test: Wwith auto start & null facility to zero out lead resistance
- RCD testing: Trip time, trip current, auto test and ramp current
- RCD auto test: Test RCDs in auto mode and simply recall the test results once finished
- Insulation measurement: With 250, 500 & 1000V test voltages
- Integrated socket polarity test
What comes with the Di-LOG DL9118?
- Di-Log DL9118 18th Edition Multifunction Tester
- Test Lead Set Including Remote Probe
- Hard Carry Case
- Certificate Of Calibration