Testo 330-2 LL flue gas analyser with fresh air valve to protect the CO measuring cell and to extend the CO measuring range to 30,000 ppm
4-year warranty on the probes which users can change themselves, including sensor monitoring with a service life of up to 6 years
Single-hose connection: just one hand movement is needed to securely connect all the channels for flue gas measurement (gas paths, draught, temperature probe integrated into the flue gas probe)
TÜV-tested according to 1st German Federal Immission Control Ordinance (BImSchV) EN 50379, Parts 1-3
Ready to get started on the most important tasks involved in flue gas analysis on oil, gas and solid fuel systems: the testo 330-2 LL professional long-life set offers the possibility of flue gas measurement, draught, pressure and ambient CO/CO2 measurements, differential temperature measurement and gas leak detection. You get practical accessories in the flue gas analysis set (flue gas probe, hose connection set, Bluetooth printer, etc.).
The testo 330-2 LL Flue Gas Analyser professional long-life set for customer service and service engineers means you have the professional equipment you need for all measuring tasks to do with heating systems. The comprehensive selection of gas probes enables a wide range of flue gas measurements – therefore, there is generally no need for any other measuring instrument. The successful combination of outstanding sensor technology, longevity and reliability make the testo 330-2 LL flue gas analyser a real mainstay. The instrument comes with a 5-year warranty and up to 6 years of life on the sensors and with our new pure/premium pricing, sensor replacement is now much more economic, increasing the operational life of your unit.
Flexible to use for flue gas analysis – the applications
The testo 330-2LL Pro Set is able to do many more functions than the standard type of Flue Gas Analyser, there are many various probes & kits available to access the diverse measuring options available with the 330-2LL.
Suitable for the following Measurements:
- Flue gas measurement (combustion air temperature, flue gas temperature, O2, CO and CO2 concentration, flue gas loss, gas-air ratio, efficiency and as an optional sensor upgrade (0554 2151) NO to give calculated NOx.
- Draught measurement with automatic zeroing function in parallel to flue gas measurement
- Gas flow and static gas pressure (with optional pressure connection set 0554 1203)
- 4 Pa measurement (with optional fine pressure probe)
- Gas leak detection (with optional probe 0632 3330)
- Ambient CO / CO2 measurement (with optional probes 0632 3331 Ambient CO probe, 0632 1240 CO2 probe + Connection Cable 0430 0143)
- Ambient CO measurement with 15-minute mean value calculation through standard flue gas probe
- Logger function for up to two hours of continuous measurements
- Performance of gas tightness tests (-300 to +300 mbar, with optional pressure connection set 0554 1213) + Gas Pressure Controller (300602 3000)
- Automatic burner error diagnosis through optional readout adapter (0554 1206) (for digital automatic furnaces)
- Optional differential temperature set 0554 1208 for differential temperature measurements
- Optional CPA1 Accessories Kit 300554 1000 Includes: B2 angled probe, B1 gas cooker probe, hose connector, silicon hose, gas pressure controller, gas leak detector.
- User specified fuels can be added
Versatile, robust and efficient – The advantages of the flue gas analyser
The flue gas analyser has three high-quality sensor sockets – for the permanently integrated O2 sensor, the configurable CO sensor and an optional NO sensor. This means it meets the statutory provisions of the German Federal immission Control Ordinance (BImSchV). With its H2-compensation, the CO sensor has a measuring range of up to 8000 ppm. Additionally, the automatic fresh air dilution increases the measuring range to 30,000 ppm for CO measurements. The device also has protection of the CO measuring cell that contributes to the long sensor life of up to 6 years, the user can set the limit for sensor protection.
A thermocouple for direct flue gas temperature measurements is integrated into the flue gas probe. This enables calculation of all the relevant flue gas parameters, such as CO2 value, ratio, efficiency, flue gas loss. Direct draught or pressure measurements are also possible.
Zeroing without probe removal enables the probe to remain in the flue during zeroing. This saves time and laborious flushing - only on testo 330-2 LL sets.
The high-resolution graphic colour display presents readings graphically and can also easily be read in poor light conditions. Self-explanatory menu guidance and standardised measuring processes make the flue gas analyser really easy to operate with just a few clicks.
Further impressive advantages of the professional long-life set for flue gas measurements:
- Bigger savings with long-life (LL) sensors. Because the O2 and CO sensors need to be replaced less often (typically once every six years and therefore once less) you save on costs
- Integrated magnets for fast fixing of the flue gas analyser onto the burner/boiler
- Integrated condensate trap that is very easy to empty
- High-resolution graphic colour display, graphic presentation of the course of the measurement with flue gas matrix and line diagram
- Integrated sensor monitoring, traffic light colour coding system and at-a-glance status
- Single-hose connection: just one hand movement is needed to securely connect all channels for flue gas measurement via the probe coupling (gas paths, draught, temperature probe integrated in the flue gas probe)
- Memory for 500,000 readings with chronological storage of the measurement results for each customer
- Optional Infrared Printer available (0554 0549) for data printout directly at the measuring location
- EasyHeat PC software (optional): create customer profiles on the PC saving lots of time, print out measurement protocols as professional reports with just a few clicks.
- TÜV-tested according to 1st BImSchV EN 50379, Parts 1-3
Testo 330-2 LL - Flue Gas Analyser includes long-life gas sensors, H2-compensated CO-sensor, rechargeable battery, mains charging unit (0554 1096), calibration protocol, graphic display, Flue gas probe (300mm x 8mm) and carry case.
Attention: Non-Bluetooth Version and no Printer included! Optional Infrared Printer available (0554 0549)
Testo 330-2 LL - Flue Gas Analyser (Pro set with printer) (0563 3372 71)
Testo 330-2 LL - Flue Gas Analyser (Pro set with Bluetooth) (0563 3372 72)