- 719 Combustible Gas Leak Detector
- 608 Single Input Manometer
- A901 Carry Case
The 719 offers 30ppm sensitivity to detect combustible gasses.
Easily operated with one hand, leaks are pinpointed using the audio
and visual indicators. An adjustable “tic” rate helps eliminate
background gas concentration in contaminated environments.
- Instant response
- 30 ppm (methane) sensitivity
- Adjustable tic rate
- One-hand operation
- Visual and audible leak indication
- 16” gooseneck
- Soft carrying pouch
Single input manometer with +/-60inH2O range. Four units of measure: inH2O, mbar, KPa, PSI and mmH20. Backlight display.
- Single input with +/-60” H2O range
- Four units of measure (inH2O, mbar, KPa, PSI and mmH20)
- Display: Display – 4 digit with backlight
- Auto Off: Conserve battery power
- Built in hanging hook and back magnets.