Hikvision DS-2TP21B-6AVF/W Body Temperature Handheld Thermal Camera (with WiFi)
The Hikvision DS-2TP21B-6AVF/W Thermal Camera has been designed as a an effective temperature screening thermal solution.
Specially designed to detect elevated skin-surface temperature with high accuracy in real-time. It is equipped with a 160×120 resolution thermal detector, can be widely used for preliminary temperature screening in office buildings, factories, stations, airports and other public places.
With advanced detectors and algorithms, Hikvision’s Temperature Screening Thermal Cameras can detect elevated skin-surface temperatures in moving crowds such as customs, commuters, shoppers, students, employees with accuracy up to ±0.5° C.
- Increased safety
- Non-contact measurement to avoid physical contact
- AI detection
- Reduces false alarms from other heat sources
- High efficiency
- One second to detect the skin temperature of a person
Hikvision DS-2TP21B-6AVF/W Key Features:
- Thermal resolution: 160 ×120
- 640 × 480 resolution 3.5 inch LCD touch-screen display
- Accuracy: ±0.5°C
- Range: 30-45°C
- Display fusion of thermal view and optical view
- Supports Wi-Fi
- Supports audio alarms
- Automatic screen capture and upload
Fever Screening Solution with the Hand-Held DS-2TP21B-6AVF/W:
Hikvision DS-2TP21B-6AVF/W Solution Components
Hikvision DS-2TP21B-6AVF/W Solution Advantages:
- Thermographic handheld camera supports Wi-Fi, can integrate with a PC / Mobile client, and supports realtime audio alarm and automatic uploading of screen captures.
- Touch screen to ensure user experience
- Supports flexible temperature measurement areas
- Accuracy is ±0.5 ℃, satisfy preliminary Temperature screening requirements
Hikvision DS-2TP21B-6AVF/W Installation Tips:
- The camera is recommended to install at a height of 1.5 meters, keeping the distance between the targets and the camera at 1.5 to 2.5 meters
- Recommend to install in a stable indoor environment without wind
- People pass by the thermographic camera one by one
Hikvision Fever Screening Thermal Solutions Brochure:
Hikvision Demonstrates the difference between Thermometers vs Thermal Cameras for Elevated Body Temperature Detection (EBT) Screening
Case Study 1: Hikvion Thermal Technology In Action - Care Home
Case Study 2: Hikvion Thermal Technology In Action - Place Of Work
Please note that whilst this Thermal Camera is NOT a diagnostic tool, it can be used to identify persons with possible EBT in crowded areas, such as schools, hospitals and airports, who may require further medical testing. It is a portable, precise and practical screening tool suitable for use alongside medical equipment and procedures.
See the full in stock range of Hivision products here , including the affordable £1113 model