Baur PGK 50 E 50 DC High-Voltage Test Device Now with Included Discharge Rod
The portable PGK 50 E DC HV testers are used for DC voltage testing up to 50 kV of paper-insulated mass-impregnated cables and electrical equipment in the medium-voltage network.
Sensitive current measurement permits the detection of extremely small insulation currents, which are used to determine insulation resistances up to the tera-ohm (TΩ) range. An external curve tracer can be connected to the PGK 50 E to record the measured current in relation to time.
The integrated discharge unit operates automatically and independently of the device situation, even in the event of power failure. A clear switching noise can be heard. The discharging resistance is designed for a max. discharge energy of 8000 J.
Baur PGK 50 E Key Features:
- Small, lightweight and powerful
- Compact device for DC voltage testing with negative polarity
- Sensitive current measurement for recording extremely small
- insulation currents
- Easily portable thanks to practical case
- Negative test voltages:
- Integrated timer (1-30 min) with automatic switch-off of the high voltage and triggering of the discharge unit
- Continuously adjustable output voltage
- Safety control unit according to EN 50191
- Ammeter with 6 measurement ranges from 1 µA to 100 mA
- All connection elements and cables are in a robust case
- Short-circuit-proof design
- Connection for external emergency off unit, external door contact and signal lamps
- Connection for external curve tracer for recording the test current
What comes with the Baur PKG 50 E?
- Baur PGK 50 E DC HV tester
- (GDR 60-375) Discharge and Earth Rod
- HV connection cable fix mounted
- Earth cable with earth terminal
- Operational earthing cable for current measurement
- Mains supply cord
- User manual