Megger PAT420 Downloadable PAT Tester
Megger PAT420, the workhorse of the PAT400 series; tests both 100 V and 230 V appliances, as well as offering bond testing at all three test currents, 200 mA, 10 A and 25 A. This is the tester of choice for full-time industrial or commercial PAT testers.
Large, bright colour display, sufficient onboard memory for 10,000 asset results enables efficient, speedy PAT testing!
The proven long duty cycle, the simplicity of operation, plus the independently verified speed of test make for the best selling PAT Megger has ever produced.
Megger PAT420 simplified menu for quick operation
Five soft-keys give direct access to frequently used functions making navigation through the menus quick and the tester more productive, offering a greater return on investment. A new feature is the expert and novice modes making testing even faster for the experienced user.
For corporate users, the PAT400 series now has an optional security log-in for controlling access to test parameters and limits, while logging the active user within the results database.
Using a standard USB memory stick, results can be quickly backed up for downloading. The asset database is accessible via the PAT420 and with a full QWERTY keyboard, rapid data entry or adjustment is possible.
Megger PAT420 Key Features:
- Expert mode to speed up testing
- Secure user log-in option
- Vast on-board memory to keep you on the job longer
- Continuous operation, no need to stop and wait for the tester to cool down
- Instant re-start as you move from room to room
- Soft keys to speed you through the testing process
- Automatic asset number generation
- Quick test for instant access to single test functions
- 10,000 asset on-board data storage
- Large easy-to-read colour screen
- Instant re-start
- 25 A, 10 A and 200 mA “soft” bond test
- Test lead null
- Repeated high current bond testing possible
- Insulation testing at 250 V and 500 V
- Functional VA load test for 110 V and 230 V appliances
- Extension and IEC lead testing including polarity, earth continuity, L-N continuity and L-N-E insulation
- Standard differential leakage test plus
- Protective conductor or touch current leakage test
- Substitute earth leakage test at 40 V a.c.
- Simple RCD test or full 30 mA RCD testing ½ x I,
- I, 5 x I
- Integral fuse checker
What comes with the Megger PAT420?
- Megger PAT420 PAT Tester
- 13A extension lead adaptor
- Test and carry pouch
- Document and accessory wallet (Internal or external mounting)
- Earth bond / insulation lead
- Plug adaptor IEC C6 - C13 (3way 5A PSU)
- Quick-start guide
- User guide CD
- Warranty registration card (1 year)