GEOLUX® GL 660-1
Earth Contact Locating System for location of earth faults in unearthed control and signal systems and for fault location on single core airfield apron lighting cables.
Special characteristics of the GEOLUX® system:
Generator GLS 660-1:
- * Low-pass filter for direct coupling to live cables up to 660V AC and 660V DC.
- * Built-in analog voltmeter for identification of the faulty conductor.
- * Pulsed output current for easier detection of the test signal.
- * Synchronisation facility for synchronisation of the pulsed signal with the indication on the receiver.
- * Connection facility for compensated tongs and probes.
Receiver GLE 660-1:
- * Highly selective amplifier with 10 sensitivity stages.
- * Analog meter for indication of the measured value and for battery check.
- * Rotary control with numerical display of the set value for compensating the capacitance of the cable installation.
- * Pilot lamp for indication of the clock pulse operation mode of the generator.
- * Notch filter for suppression of interference signals for the frequencies 50 Hz and 16 2/3 Hz.