Socket & See FFCB100 UK Easy Fuse Finder
The Socket and See FFCB100 UK is a Fuse and MCB locating device. The unit enables speedy and clear indication of the protective device protecting a circuit to minimise disruption to installation owners..
The transmitter can be plugged into any standard 13A socket. The receiver can then be used to identify the relevant breaker. The receive must be scanned across all the breakers on the board at least twice in order to identify the strongest signal.
The user can carry out a simple self test to check operation by placing the tip of the receiver directly onto the transmitter when plugged in to a live circuit..
Socket & See FFCB100 UK Key Feature:
- Dual Voltage operation 100 to 250 VAC (50-60Hz)
- Identify which breaker of fuse is protecting a circuit
- Uses new auto scan - no fiddly controls to adjust
- Audible find tone combines with a new bar graph display
- Works equally well with circuit breakers or fuses
- Includes 13A IEC mains lead
- Small and robust
- Simple to use
- Bright LED’s
What Socket & See FFCB100 UK?
- Socket & See FFCB100UK
- FCB TXA Easy Fuse Finder transmitter
- FFCB RCVA Easy Fuse Finder receiver
- Mains lead
- Instruction manual
- Carry case