HDE Next Generation V-Watch - Personal Voltage Detector
The next generation V-Watch Personal Voltage. Detector provides an extra level of safety by detecting and alerting you to the presence of electrical fields or energised electrical equipment.
With a warning distance of 7 feet at 4kV, the V-Watch Detector is worn around the front of the body and is ideal for line crews, storm restoration workers and first responders seeking an extra layer of protection against unknown voltage sources.
HDE V-Watch Key Features:
- A loud alarm and bright flashing lights that are both directed upwards toward the user for high awareness and visibility
- A slim housing with built in lanyard, offering a compact and lightweight solution
- Automatic self-test when the unit is activated for detection of voltage
- Rugged design protects against environmental extremes such as water, dust and temperature features
- Alerts user to the proximity of high voltage with a loud alarm and bright lights
- Provides another level of safety for line crews, storm restoration workers and first responders
- Frequency of alarm increases as the user gets closer to the electrical hazard
- Typical initial warning distance is about 7 feet (2.13 m) from a 4kVAC conductor and warning distance increases with higher voltages
- Lightweight detector with a rugged protective housing
- Low battery indicator; uses 3 field replaceable AAA batteries in a sealed compartment
- Built in self-test