Seaward Halo Hook For Overhead Lines
The Seaward Halo Hook has been designed for measuring current flow on overhead line systems up to 40 kV (line to earth). The sensing unit is encased in a moulded plastic housing and is fully screened against the effects of electrostatic fields.
The RMS reading digital display is mounted in the fibre glass tubing body of the instrument and has a measurement range of 0A - 2000A.
Seaward Halo Hook Key Features:
- Encased sensing unit, fully screened against the effects of electrostatic fields
- Measurement range of 0A - 2000A
- For use on overhead line systems up to 40kV
- Simple to use membrane switches
- LCD display for readout and battery indicator
- Large jaws sized to accommodate up to 50mm conductors
How do I use the Seaward Halo Hook?
Using operator rods, the Halo is hooked over the conductor, and after 5 seconds the reading is stored and the instrument can be returned to ground level for the result to be recorded.