FLUKE FLUKE FP FoodPro Food Safety Thermometer Non-Contact
FLUKE FoodPro non-contact thermometer provides the first line of defence against improper food handling
The handy FLUKE FoodPro pocket infrared safety thermometer provides a complete temperature measurement and monitoring solution for foodservice professionals. It provides the first line of defence against improper receiving, storage, and holding temperatures. The highly accurate FoodPro uses infrared technology to quickly read surface temperatures. This allows workers to make rapid and frequent temperature measurements faster than with contact thermometers and without fear of cross contamination. The easy-to-see illumination light shows you the measurement area.
FLUKE FP FoodPro Key Features:
- Receiving: Use the FoodPro thermometer to quickly verify proper temperatures of food products at the point of delivery as recommended by your HACCP program
- Food holding: Easily monitor hot and cold food holding. HACCP check lights provide instant recognition of safe/unsafe temperatures
- Inspection: Conduct food line inspections daily to ensure compliance with local food temperature monitoring requirements
- Equipment Calibration: Verify the proper operating temperature of coolers, freezers, grills, fryers, warmers, as well as hot and cold storage units to avoid inconsistent food service, costly spoilage and to allow quicker response, reducing equipment repair costs
- Dining room: Easily verify temperatures in every aspect of food serving to ensure safety, enhance quality and reduce waste
- Provides LED target illumination to highlight the entire measurement spot for accurate targeting
- Is hand washable (IP54 sealed)
What comes with the FLUKE FP FoodPro?
- FLUKE FoodPro Safety Thermometer
- AA battery
- Quick Start guide