FLUKE FP FoodPro Plus Food Safety Thermometer Non-Contact & Probe
How is the FP FoodPro Plus different to the FP FoodPro?
It combines the same infrared surface temperature scanner as the FoodPro, and adds to it a fold out probe thermometer for measuring internal food temperature, and an integrated countdown timer for complete inspections of food temperatures and monitoring cooking and cooling intervals. Like the FoodPro, the FoodPro Plus thermometer is hand-washable and features unique HACCP check lights, which immediately indicate safe or potentially unsafe holding temperatures with either green or red lights.
The FLUKE FoodPro Plus thermometer provides a complete temperature measurement and monitoring solution for foodservice professionals. Use the FoodPro Plus to quickly and accurately measure food product temperatures to help detect potential food safety problems.
FLUKE FoodPro Plus Key Features:
- Receiving: Use the FoodPro Plus thermometer to quickly verify proper temperatures of food products at the point of delivery as recommended by your HACCP program.
- Food holding: Easily monitor hot and cold food holding. HACCP check lights provide instant recognition of safe/unsafe temperatures
- Inspection: Conduct food line inspections daily to ensure compliance with local food temperature monitoring requirements
- Equipment Calibration: Verify proper operating temperature of coolers, freezers, grills, fryers, warmers, as well as hot and cold storage units to avoid inconsistent food service, costly spoilage and to allow quicker response, reducing equipment repair costs
- Dining room: Easily verify temperatures in every aspect of food serving to ensure safety, enhance quality and reduce waste
- Measures -35 to +275 °C (-31 to 527 °F) with non-contact thermometer and from -40 to 200ºC (-40 °F to +392 °F)with probe
- Features backlit display for clear readings in poorly lit areas
- Displays MAX temperature for quick reference
What comes with the FLUKE FoodPro Plus?
- FLUKE FoodPro Plus Food Safety Thermometer
- Carrying Pouch
- User Manual
- Quick Start Guide
Need a replacement probe? Order from us by calling: 01782 563030