FLUKE VT04A & VT04 Visual Imaging Infrared Thermometers (IR)
The FLUKE VT04A / VT04 Visual Imaging Infrared Thermometers (IR) combine the convenience of a spot thermometer with the visual advantage of an infrared camera, creating a brand new tool category. Designed to see it all... with a built-in digital camera complete with a thermal heat map overlay to instantly identify the exact location of the problem.
An ideal frontline troubleshooting tool that can uncover issues right out of the box with no training required.
Professionally document your work and produce professional reports with the included SmartView Software which is just as powerful as the tool itself. Easily communicate issues or document repairs that have been made.
Carry it everywhere - The FLUKE VT04A / VT04 Visual IR Thermometers have been specifically designed to fit in your pocket.
FLUKE VT04A / VT04 Key Features:
- Helps you see it all - blending the infrared heat map with a visual image
- Identify the exact location of the potential issue by blending the two at 0%, 25%, 50%, 75%, and 100% infrared with one button
- View aligned images from as close as 15 cm (6 in) in NEAR mode or from a distance in FAR mode
- Fill the centre box with your target and rest assured you‘re measuring the target and not the background
- Features PyroBlend Plus optics to provide excellent field of view for tight spaces and sharp images
- High/low temperature alarms flash whenever the temperature threshold is exceeded - alerting you when a temperature is outside the expected range
- Time-lapse image capture automatically capture images at set intervals to see how temperature patterns change over time
- Auto-monitor alarm, gain insight into intermittent problems by automatically capturing images when your selected temperature threshold is exceeded
- Presents hot and cold markers to instantly identify the hottest and coldest spots within the field of view
- Saves results in .bmp format when you only want an image, or in .is2 format that you can use with SmartView software
- Features a pocket-size design that easily fits in your tool bag or pocket
- Offers a highly intuitive interface so you can get to work immediately
FLUKE VT04A / VT04 Applications:
Establish baselines for preventive maintenance, the FLUKE VT04A allows you to monitor mission critical equipment over time while inspecting under similar operating conditions to identify potential problems faster.
Troubleshoot intermittent issues with the FLUKE VT04A. The auto-monitoring feature in the VT04 allows you to troubleshoot intermittent issues that may be challenging to discover, such as looking for connection or overload conditions in combination starters. Set the time-lapse alarm, and capture images in 30 second to 1 hour intervals. Images are saved to the included SD card.
- Overloaded circuit breaker
- Overheated motor output
- Thermal inspection of bearing
- Potentially faulty cold air damper
- Uneven distribution in AC condenser
- Inspection of compressor thermal expansion valve
- Non-operational AC compressor
- Thermal inspection of combination starter
- Main breaker for mission critical equipment
- Unbalanced load in three phase supply
- Power factor correction capacitors
- Preventive inspections of pulleys and belts
- Environmental monitoring of fan for high-powered equipment
- Troubleshoot issues with radiant flooring
- Heat loss from windows and doors
What Comes With The FLUKE VT04A / VT04?
- FLUKE VT04A Visual IR Thermometer
- Case (VT04A Soft / VT04 Hard)
- Micro SD Card
- Batteries (VT04A: 4 x AA batteries VT04: Li-ion rechargeable)