TestMate C-FIT Non-Contact Forehead Thermometer Infrared (IR)
Non-contact Infrared Thermometers are highly sought-after devices in these unprecedented times. They are increasingly used as effective screening tools for the detection of raised skin temperatures in high-traffic areas such as airports, hospitals and places of work.
Call our friendly team if you‘re unsure of your requirements. We are here to help: 01782 563030
Require quick forehead temperature readings?
The TestMate C-FIT has been designed especially for this purpose. The C-FIT accurately measures body surface and forehead temperature with an accuracy of 0.3˚C (and improved accuracy of ± 0.2°C between 36 & 39°C).
C-FIT features a back-lit LCD screen for easy viewing and a fast response time of 0.5 seconds for efficient usage
The device comes complete with a programmable alarm alerting the user to elevated body temperature which may be associated with certain fevers, common in coronavirus cases (COVID-19). Users are alerted both visually and audibly to any recorded measurement which exceeds the programmed temperature limit.
The C-FIT has been designed to take over 4,000 readings*, making it suitable for high-traffic, and users can recall the last 32 measurements for reference and recording purposes if required.
*average per 1x set of ‘standard’ Alkaline batteries.
Non-contact Body Infrared Forehead Thermometer Precision
(According to ASTM Standard E1965-1998 (2003)
|Temperature range|| Accuracy|
|32 to 35.9° / 89.6 to 96.6°F|| ± 0.3°C / 0.5°F|
|36 to 39°C / 96.8 to 102.2°F|| ± 0.2°C / 0.4°F|
|39 to 42.5°C / 102.2 to 108.5°F || ± 0.3°C / 0.5°F|
C-FIT Forehead Thermometer - Straight Forward Operation:
- Move the ‘Body/Surface’ function switch to the ‘Surface’ position
- Ensure the forehead is clear of hair, perspiration and cosmetic coverings
- Aim towards the forehead from a distance of 5cm to 15cm
- Press the trigger to take temperature measurement
- Measurement will be displayed on the screen almost instantly (0.5 seconds)
- Temperature will be held on screen for reference or recording
C-FIT Forehead Thermometer Key Features:
- Non-contact infra-red forehead thermometer
- Measure body temperature from 32 to 42.5°C with high accuracy of 0.3°C
- Improved accuracy of ± 0.2°C between 36 & 39°C
- Fast response time of 0.5 seconds
- Optimal measuring distance between 5cm to 15cm
- User adjustable alarm with visual and audible alert
- Recall 32 most recent measurements
- Select between ˚C and ˚F
- Easily switch between body and surface modes
- Back lit LCD display
- Auto off to conserve battery power
- On screen battery level indicator
- High display resolution of 0.1°C
- Lightweight and compact
- Ergonomic pistol grip design
What comes with the C-FIT Forehead Thermometer?
- TestMate C-FIT Non-Contact Forehead Infrared (IR) Thermometer
- Printed user manual
- 2x AA batteries
Is the TestMate C-FIT thermometer suitable for detecting coronavirus (COVID-19)?
The TestMate C-FIT is a certified, medical, non-contact infrared forehead thermometer, with a high degree of accuracy (0.3°C). The device is suitable for detecting traces of fever, including coronavirus (COVID-19) and other fevers where a higher body temperature is a common symptom. The C-FIT should not be used as the sole determinant of body temperature, or that an individual has a fever. The C-FIT should be used in conjunction with additional medical thermometers and/or advice from healthcare professionals.