2391-50 Initial Verification & Certification of Electrical Installations Course
Duration: 7 days
Location: Stoke Training Centre (or your premises)
The City & Guilds 2391-50 qualification has recently been introduced to replace the 2394-01. The new assessments will be beneficial to candidates by reducing assessment duplication, being largely open book and also having a quicker turn around for results.
This course is ideal for those that only intend to certificate new installation work via an Electrical Installation Certificate or Minor Works Certificate. For those that intend to complete a Condition Report on existing properties, the 2391-52 should be considered.
- City & Guilds registration, assessment and certification fees
- Course notes and free 17th Edition / Guidance Notes 3 book hire
- A unique and friendly learning environment!
Course entry requirements?
To complete this course it is recommended that you have a good working knowledge of BS7671 (17th Edition) and have recent practical experience of inspection and testing. If you have little experience of testing you will benefit from attending a 1-1 workshop session prior to the course which is available for £240 + VAT. Alternatively you could consider completing the City & Guilds 2392-10 Level 2 course first.
After completing this course you may wish to consider:
- City & Guilds 2396-10 Design and Verification
- City & Guilds 2377-22 Inspection & Testing (Portable Appliance Testing)
2391-050 – Online multiple-choice test
- Open Book
- 40 Questions
- 90 Minutes
2391-500 – Assignment comprising of:
- Task A – 2.5 hour practical assessment of the initial verification and certification of an installation
- Task B – 1 hour short answer paper (Open Book)