FLUKE 1507 Insulation Insulation Resistance Tester
Why do I need an Insulation Tester? Insulation Testers are designed to check the integrity of conductor wires; to check the insulation value of motors or your compressor windings - Testing to see if there‘s any breakdown which can potentially cause a fault. Make Insulation Testers part of your preventative maintenance plan - this will allow you to start conducting some streamline testing, and maybe some baseline testing.
The FLUKE 1507 is a versatile, compact, hand-held Insulation Resistance Tester designed to conduct insulation tests from 10 kΩ to 10 GΩ, making it an ideal tool for electrical contractors, and industrial and commercial electricians.
With multiple test voltages, the compact FLUKE 1507 is ideal for many troubleshooting, commissioning, and preventative maintenance applications. Additional features, like the remote probe on these tools, reduces the time needed to perform repetitive testing.
The FLUKE 1507 is the best compact, lightweight, handheld insulation tester for advanced industrial and electrical insulation testing. Its full feature set offers the ability to easily and quickly perform advanced insulation resistance testing. Its handy size makes it easy to pack and use. And its reasonable price makes it an excellent value!
▶ Insulation Testers - FLUKE PRO TIPS:
FLUKE 1507 Key Features:
- Insulation test range: 0.01 MΩ to 10 GΩ
- Insulation test voltages: 50 V, 100 V, 250 V, 500 V, 1000 V
- Save both time and money with automatic calculation of Polarisation Index and Dielectric Absorption Ratio
- Make repetitive tests simple and easy with the ‘Compare‘ (Pass/Fail) Function
- Repetitive or hard-to-reach testing is easy with the remote test probe
- Live circuit detection prevents insulation test if voltage >30 V is detected for added user protection
- Auto-discharge of capacitive voltage for added user protection
- AC/DC voltage: 0.1 V to 600 V
- Lo ohms/earth-bond continuity (200 mA)
- Resistance: 0.01 Ω to 20.00 KΩ
- Performs insulation tests from 0.01 MΩ to 2.0 GΩ
- Saves battery power with auto power off
- Presents results on a large, backlit display
- Features CAT IV 600 V overvoltage category rating
- Accepts optional Fluke TPAK magnetic hanging system to free your hands for other work
- Runs on four AA alkaline batteries (NEDA 15 A or IEC LR6) for at least 1000 insulation tests
- 1-year warranty
What comes with the FLUKE 1507?
- FLUKE 1507 Insulation Resistance Tester
- Remote probe
- Test leads
- Test probes
- Alligator clips
- User documentation
For basic electrical insulation testing, choose the compact FLUKE 1503 - a rugged, compact tool that handles the most common tests at a most affordable price.