- Accuracy: ≤1/8 in at 30 ft. (≤3 mm @ 10 m)
- Red laser beam
- Point laser direction: 90° up, down, left, right, forward
- Durable pendulum lock platform.
- IP54 rating to limit dust and water entry for years of operation on the job site
Product overview: PLS 5R Laser Level
The new PLS 5R red laser levels offer the durability and precision you expect from PLS, a Fluke Company. Our new laser level platform offers a pendulum lock platform for safe transport and tilt mode functionality. The fast settling, self-leveling pendulum gives you accurate point and reference lines almost instantly.
- The PLS 5 is a self-leveling, five-point red laser level (plumb, level, and square horizontal and vertical points) equipped for multiple applications.
- Includes the PLS Pendulum Target for easy transfer of points to the floor during square alignment.
- Kit includes floor stand and L-bracket for fast, easy overhang and centerline measurements.