The 750a features 400 hour sensor life under normal use; a
spare sensor is included with each instrument for a total of 800 hours
of continuous use and can detect leaks as small as 0.2 ounces per year
(R134a / R22).
- 0.2 ounce per year sensitivity
- Detect all existing refrigerants and blends including 404A, PURON ® and R-507 (AZ50®)
- One hand thumb wheel operation
- 400 hour individual sensor life; a spare sensor is included with
each instrument for a total of 800 hours of continuous sensor use.
- Fast response; Begin testing immediately after power on
Whether testing for leaks in air conditioning, refrigeration, or
automotive AC, the versatile 700 series spans the diverse needs of
technicians, refrigeration engineers, and maintenance personnel around
the globe. From freezer coils to heat pumps, experience fast, reliable
results that save you both time and money.
The TPI 750a is a state-of-the-art refrigerant leak detector capable of detecting all halogen based gases.
Selectable sensitivity combined with an adjustable tick rate will allow
any service professional to pinpoint those tough to find leaks even in
Instruction Manual: 750a Instruction Manual
Soft Pouch A700
Soft Case w/strap A755
Test vial A713