Martindale VIPD138-S Voltage Indicator and Proving Unit Kit
Suitable for all environments including 600V CAT IV, this Martindale handy kit includes the VI13800 Voltage Indicator and PD440S Proving Unit is an essential safety aid for electricians, service and maintenance technicians and comes with a carry case (TC71). Safe isolation procedures require voltage indicators to be proved before and after use.
The complete solution for safe isolation, the VIPDLOK138-S Lock Out Kit contains the VI13800 voltage indicator, PD440S proving device, along with a 12 piece lock out kit, supplied in soft carry cases. The proving device can be used while in the case, which guarantees users will always have a proving solution to hand.
The most comprehensive safe isolation solution, the VIPDLOKPRO138-S Lock Out Kit contains the VI13800 voltage indicator, PD440S proving device and LOKKITPRO which contains our full range of locking off devices, all supplied in two convenient soft carry cases. Both kits simplify compliance with Health & Safety recommendations for safe working practices when maintaining or installing electrical plant and equipment.
▶ Martindales Solutions For Safe Isolation:
Martindale VIPD138-S Key Features:
- 50V – 600V AC/DC
- Polarity & Voltage indication 50V
- Heavy duty double insulated cable with contrasting inner core to reveal any damage
- Bright LED AC/DC voltage and polarity indication
- GS38 and BS EN61243-3 compliant
- 440V industry leading proving unit for all low and high impedance testers
What comes with the Martindale VIPD138-S?
- (VI13800) Voltage Indicator
- (PD440S) Proving Device
- (TC71) Soft combination carry case