- Calculation of superheating and subcooling in real time: no manual calculation, which is prone to error
- Connect to smartphone/tablet app: remote monitoring and smart measurement documentation
- Precise external Pirani gauge for vacuum measurement, temperature-compensated leakage test, automatic ambient pressure measurement
- The 60 most common refrigerants are stored in the instrument, subsequent updates possible (via app)
Are you primarily entrusted with the commissioning or maintenance of refrigeration systems or heat pumps? If so, the testo 557 is the ideal digital manifold for you: like the testo 550, this digital manifold replaces multiple tools in the refrigeration industry and can be connected to a practical app. As well as the features of the testo 550 manifold, the testo 557 offers a high-precision external Pirani gauge for vacuum measurement: this enables the quick, safe evacuation of refrigeration systems and heat pumps.
State-of-the-art technology, to make your work easier: the digital manifold in detail
The testo 557 4-way manifold was developed to relieve your workload, to make your work more efficient, and to deliver more accurate measurement results - as well as to offer your customers services that are even more reliable. See all the advantages at a glance:
- Quick, precise measurement of high and low pressure: two temperature-compensated pressure sensors make this possible and automatically calculate the theoretical evaporating and condensing temperature
- Simultaneous calculation of superheating and subcooling: do away with manual calculations, which are time-consuming and during which errors often creep in
- Precise external Pirani gauge for vacuum measurement: you get a high-precision Pirani gauge with the digital manifold, enabling you to carry out accurate vacuum measurement and making it easier to evacuate refrigeration systems and heat pumps
- Two clamp temperature probes included in the delivery: clamp them to the cables to reliably measure the surface temperature
- No need to switch over refrigerant hoses: thanks to automatic heat pump mode
- Can be used for 60 current refrigerants: 60 refrigerants are stored in the manifold, which you can update if necessary via the smartphone/tablet app and adapt to suit your requirements
Other key functions of the 4-way manifold are the temperature-compensated leakage test and the automatic ambient pressure compensation.
Manifold with practical app: connect the measuring instrument to your smartphone/tablet!
You can download the appropriate app for the testo 557 digital manifold on your smartphone or tablet. The app will make your work easier thanks to its wide range of smart functions:
- Remote monitoring of the measurement: you don`t need to stay right next to the manifold during the measurement, you can monitor the measurement from a distance via your smartphone/tablet, coverage of up to 20 m where there are no obstructions (at the very least)
- Measurement data display on your smartphone/tablet: your smartphone/tablet displays the readings for you while the measurement is ongoing - really helpful when you are making system settings at the same time
- Practical documentation functions: save your measurement results (in pdf or csv format) and send them directly by e-mail if required. Where applicable, the photos that you took at the measuring location can be appropriately inserted into the documentation using the app
- Refrigerant update: to ensure that the refrigerants in your digital manifold always remain up to date, you can use the app to carry out a refrigerant update
The app can be used with both Android and iOS systems. After installing the app, manifold and smartphone/tablet can be connected to each other via Bluetooth.
Innovative technology robustly packaged
A sturdy housing reliably protects the testo 557 digital manifold from impacts (in compliance with protection class IP 42). Thanks to the suspension hook on the back, the instrument is well-secured during the measuring process. The illuminated display ensures optimum legibility of the readings, even if visibility is poor.
testo 557 digital 4-way manifold including two clamp temperature probes, precise external Pirani gauge for vacuum measurement, transport case, calibration protocol, batteries and app (can be downloaded) - Non sight glass!