FLIR DM284 Industrial Digital with Infrared Guided Measurement (IGM)
The FLIR DM284 with IGM is a professional, all-in-one True RMS digital multimeter, featuring a built-in thermal imager. Speed up troubleshooting with IGM, for immediate, visual indication of hot spots that need further investigation. IGM lets you work from a safer distance and more efficiently without direct contact. Once you’re guided to the right spot, the DM284 can help verify findings with advanced contact measurement features.
Below show the video for the FLIR DM285 - please see the comparision chart at the bottom of the products page for differences.
FLIR DM284 Key Features:
- See exactly where to measure with the 160 × 120 resolution thermal imaging
- 18-function DMM including VFD mode, True RMS, LoZ, and NCV
- View simultaneous thermal and thermocouple measurements
- Built-in worklights and laser pointer plus thermocouple input
- Simple user interface with multiple thermal image color palettes
- Drop-tested and IP rated for greater durability
FLIR DM284 - Work Safer and Smarter
Thermal imaging allows you to quickly scan for overheating system components, then use the DMM test functions to troubleshoot and diagnose the fault.
- Identify energised and faulty equipment from a safe distance with non-contact temperature measurement
- Streamline inspections and simplify data collection, sharing, and reporting by wirelessly connecting to the FLIR InSite professional workflow management tool
- Save electrical parameter data and thermal images with onboard data storage
FLIR DM284 - Troubleshoot Challenging Problems Effectively
Fully loaded with features for high and low voltage applications.
- Solve challenging problems with the 18-function DMM including VFD mode, True RMS, LoZ, NCV, a built-in worklight, and laser pointer
- Measure voltage, current, frequency, resistance, continuity, diode, capacitance, and temperature
- Operate easily with an intuitive menu system
What extra comes with the DM284 + TA04-KIT?
- 3000 A flex clamp
- Carrying case
- Rechargeable battery
Check out the DMM Selection Guide Here