FLUKE 27 II Industrial Multimeter
The maintenance professionals who keep the world’s mines, construction sites, ships and manufacturing plants running smoothly don’t have the luxury to choose the environments where they work. It’s their job to keep facilities up and running, regardless of how dusty, damp or dangerous the job site!
These technicians need tools as tough as they are: durable enough to keep working, whatever the job, the equipment or the weather throws their way.
The FLUKE 27 II has been engineered to meet international IP 67 standards for resistance to dust and water, tested to withstand a 10-foot drop and even capable of floating, these tools are designed to keep performing in the nastiest conditions.
Keep your facilities up and running - In today’s challenging economy it’s more crucial than ever to keep facilities running, producing and creating value. Diagnosing problems early to head off major outages, and fixing them fast when they’re discovered, is vital. Yet personnel and maintenance budgets may be limited by downsizing and cutbacks. The performance level that maintenance teams must meet is higher than ever!
Plant maintenance technicians play a central role. If they and their tools don’t get the job done, an outage could idle hundreds of employees, halt equipment worth millions, and bring production and revenue to a stop - just when they are needed most.
So it’s essential that maintenance teams have tools they can rely on - tools tough enough to survive the dust, water, falls and impacts common in industrial settings, and keep doing the job. Professionals must demand the same level of accuracy, performance and get-it-done reliability from their tools they expect from themselves. This is the job the ultra-durable FLUKE 27 II is built to do!
FLUKE 27 II Key Feature:
- Troubleshoot most electrical problems in harsh environments
- IP 67 (waterproof and dustproof) rating
- MSHA approval
- Extended operating temperature range of -15 °C to +55 °C (-40 °C for up to 20 mins) and 95 % humidity
- Designed and tested to withstand a 3 m (10 ft)
- Measure up to 1,000 V ac and dc
- Measure up to 10 A (20 A for 30 seconds)
- 10,000 µF capacitance range
- Frequency to 200 kHz
- Extended ac voltage bandwidth 40 Hz to 30 kHz
- Resistance, continuity and diode test
- Min/Max and average recording to capture variations automatically
- Average responding voltage and current for measurements
- Backlit keypad buttons allow for easy visibility in low-lit areas
- Large display digits and 2 level bright white backlight for increased visibility
- Reversible holster for added protection when not in use
- Withstands hazardous 8,000 volt spikes caused by load switching and faults on industrial circuits
- Long battery life (800 hours)
- Relative mode to remove test lead resistance from low ohms measurements
- Auto and manual ranging for maximum flexibility
- Optional magnetic hanger for easy setup and viewing while freeing your hands for other tasks
FLUKE 27 II Built For The Toughest Conditions:
- Manufacturing plants, foundries (eg. cement plants)
- Chemical Processing
- Food processing and bottling plants
- Water and wastewater facilities
- Marine service and repair, offshore facilities
- Steel Mills
- Mining, drilling and materials extraction (MSHA approval pending)
- Heavy construction
- Military service
- Farming and agricultural production
- Outside testing in any weather
What comes with the FLUKE 27 II?
- FLUKE 27 II Industrial Multimeter
- Test Leads
- Alligator Clips
- Printed getting started manual
- 3 AA batteries