Megger AVO830 Digital True-RMS Multimeter (600 V)
Specifically designed for the electrical engineer and professional electrician, this tough, high quality multimeter offers useful innovations such as the high and low impedance switching, allowing a quick and safe method to identifying capacitive coupled, ghost and voltage.
The introduction of the dual sensitivity non-contact voltage detector helps you identify a live circuit at a distance and then to pinpoint the exact conductor or circuit. With CATIV 600V application it offers phase sequence detection to prevent miss connection and the consequent damage to motors and generators.
Complete with a 10,000 count display with a basic accuracy of 0.01% accuracy, and shuttered 4mm inputs to ensure that the right connections are made every time!
Megger AVO380 Key Features:
- TRMS voltage and current measurement
- Dual digital readout
- Classic Megger analogue arc
- 0.1% basic accuracy
- 10 000 count resolution 4 ½ digits
- Phase sequence measurement for 3 phase circuit and motor testing
- 10 MΩ and 10 kΩ input impedance switching
- Non-contact live circuit detection with Hi/low sensitivity
- Resistance from 0.01 Ω to 50 MΩ, conductance and Diode measurement
- Auto and manual range control
- Minimum, maximum and average measurement capture
- Measurement smoothing for fast changing quantity capture
- Hold and Auto Hold modes
- 800 Hz Low pass filter
- Capacitance and frequency measurement
- IP54 environmental protection
- EN 61010-1 600 V CAT IV
What comes with the Megger AVO380?
- Megger AVO830 Digital TRMS Multimeter
- Red/ Black Silicone Test leads with Probes
- Owners Information CD
- Batteries 2x AA Alkaline