PrimeTest 250 PAT Testing Kit
The PrimeTest 250 PAT testing kit is based around the most comprehensive manual PAT tester on the market, featuring 3-phase leakage, RCD trip time, touch current and PE conductor current tests. PATGuard Elements software (optional) enables fast manual data-entry for record-keeping of all test results including a full test history against each appliance, and invoice generator - ideal for the efficient running of your PAT business.
Seaward‘s lightweight, portable Primetest 250 PAT tester is unique in its range of safety tests. The PrimeTest 250 will perform
all of the tests required by the IEE Code of Practice, including
RCD trip, protective conductor current and touch current where required.
What‘s in the box:
- PrimeTest 250 PAT tester
- Rugged and lightweight purpose-made PATBag carry case with compartments for all of your PAT accessories and labels
- Full length ‘Learn to PAT‘ on-line training with online exam and personalised certificate (access granted to course via on-line training card)
- Seaward Guide to Portable Appliance Testing, a handy PAT reference look-up card
- PAT Register and Test record for keeping a record of results
- 500 Pass labels
- 500 Fail labels
- 110V adaptor
- Quick start video guide
- Seaward Business Builder CD - everything you need to know to start a PAT testing business
The unit also includes a 250V DC insulation test suitable for testing sensitive electrical appliances and surge protected leads. The PrimeTest 250 is ideal for ensuring that all workplace electrical equipment does not pose
a danger to users -including three-phase machinery. As a result, 3-phase industrial plant and equipment used in factories, workshops, schools and colleges can all be tested safely and effectively.
The unique range of tests incorporated in this lightweight and highly versatile instrument means that most workplace appliances can be tested using long life battery power. However, when protective conductor current or touch current measurements are required, simply connecting a mains supply will automatically select the correct test sequence.
*Please note the PrimeTest 250 does not have a backlight.