HD Electric Company PRX-500 Transmission / Distribution Voltage Detector
A transmission and distribution range proximity voltage detector with nine standard voltage ranges from 120V to 500kV.
HD Electric Company PRX-500 Proximity Voltage Detector is a non-contact detector designed to detect a range of voltages up to 500kV. When voltage is detected an audible and visual indication is given with a typical detection distance of 10 inches. Proximity Voltage Detectors have the ability to detect voltage on most elbow test points at the 120V setting. An internal rechargeable battery can be charged quickly from 12VDC automotive outlets or from 115- 240VAC. The battery is sealed inside the device, providing maximum protection.
HD Electric Company PRX-500 Key Features:
- Rechargeable battery with quick recharge – if battery is low, a quick 15 minute charge provides over one full day of use
- Models available with standard voltage ranges up to 500kV
- Detects voltages 10” or greater from source
- Detects voltage on most elbow test points
- Dual hotstick connections – universal spline & shotgun stick
- Loud beeper and LED lights indicate voltage
- Weighs less than 1 pound
- A full charge takes only 3 hours and gives 1 week of continuous use
- Easy to use electronic touch pad with large buttons
- Custom voltage ranges available upon request
- Can be used on 50Hz and 60Hz systems