HDE Electric Company RT-200 Hi-Test Rope Tester
The Hi-Test Rope Tester is designed to test hot line ropes, slings and straps for dielectric integrity at the time and location they are being used. Ropes with diameters ranging from 3/8" diameter (9.5 mm) to 1-1/2" diameter (38 mm) can be tested along with slings and straps of various sizes.
HDE Electric Company RT-200 Hi-Test Key Features:
- Continuously test any length of rope or straps
- Dielectric condition is displayed by green (good) or red (bad) LED‘s
- Powered by a lithium-ion rechargeable battery
- Audible buzzer sounds if defective sections of rope is found
- Small, portable and easy-to-use