With telescope (max. 890 mm) incl. batteries and calibration protocol.
The compact Testo 416 anemometer with permanently attached vane probe
with telescopic handle (max. 890mm). Volume flow is shown directly in
the display. Accurate volume flow calculation due to easy input of duct
area. Timed and multi-point mean calculation provide information on mean
volume flow. Min/max values can also be shown in the display. The Hold
function enables you to freeze the current reading in the display.
- Direct display of volume flow
- Multi-point or timed mean calculation
- Max/min values
- Hold button to freeze readings
- Display light
- Auto-Off function
- TopSafe, the indestructible protective case (optional)
- TopSafe, instrument protection against dirt and knocks (optional)
- Flow can be measured in m/s or fpm and Volume in m3h, l/s or cfm