FLUKE 434 Series II Energy Analyser
The FLUKE 434 help you locate, predict, prevent, and troubleshoot power quality problems in three-phase and single-phase power distribution systems. Help your facilities reduce electrical power consumption, and improve the performance and lifespan of electro-mechanical equipment.
FLUKE 434 Unified Power Measurement
Determine how much power is being wasted, and calculate exactly what the extra consumption costs. FLUKE’s patented Unified Power Measurement System provides the most comprehensive view of power available, measuring:
- Parameters of Classical Power (Steinmetz 1897) and IEEE 1459-2000
- Detailed Loss Analysis
- Unbalance Analysis
These UPM calculations are used to quantify the fiscal cost of energy loss caused by power quality issues. The calculations are computed, along with other facility-specific information by an Energy Loss Calculator that ultimately determines how much money a facility loses due to wasted energy.
FLUKE Extensive Data Analysis Possibilities - 3 Ways To Analyse Measurements!
Cursors and zoom tools can be used ‘live’ while taking measurements, or ‘off line‘ on stored measurement data. Additionally, the stored measurements can be transferred to a PC with the included software to perform custom analysis and create reports. Measurement data can also be exported to common spreadsheet programs. Store hundreds of measurement datasets and screen captures for use in reports (depending on memory capacity).
▶ Looking at energy loss calculator with a new chiller!
FLUKE 434 Features:
- 600 V CAT IV/1000 V CAT III rated for use at the service entrance
- Measure all three phases and neutral
- 4 flexible current probes with enhanced thin flex design to fit into the tightest places
- Automatic Trending
- 10 power quality parameters on 1 screen!
- Configure for any test condition (with Logger function)
- Memory for up to 600 parameters at user defined intervals
- View graphs and generate reports
- Adjustable hand strap
- 7 hour battery life
FLUKE 434 Applications:
- Power inverter efficiency
- Simultaneously measure AC output power and DC input power for power electronics systems using optional DC clamp.
- Energy loss calculator / monetisation / assessment
- Classic active and reactive power measurements, unbalance and harmonic power, are quantified to pinpoint the fiscal costs of energy losses.
- Calculate the fiscal cost of energy waste due to poor power quality
- Quantify the before and after installation improvements in energy consumption to justify energy saving devices
- Frontline / real-time troubleshooting
- Quickly diagnose problems on-screen to get your operation back online
- Analyse the trends using the cursors and zoom tools
- Predictive maintenance
- Detect and prevent power quality issues before they cause downtime
- Long-term analysis / Load studies
- Uncover hard-to-find or intermittent issues
- Verify electrical system capacity before adding loads
▶ How to set up the energy loss configuration on the FLUKE 435
What comes with the FLUKE 434?
- FLUKE 434-II Power Quality and Energy Analyser
- BC430 Power Adapter
- International plug adapter set
- BP290 (Single capacity Li-ion battery) 28 Wh (8 hours or more)
- TLS430 Test lead and Alligator clip set
- WC100 color coding clips and regional decals
- 8 GB SD card
- PowerLog on CD (includes operator manuals in PDF format)
- USB cable A - Mini B
What extra accessories come with the FLUKE 434-II (non-BASIC version)?
- 4 x FLUKE i430 Flexible Current Probes