FLUKE 437 Power Quality and Energy Analyser locate, predict, prevent, and troubleshoot power quality problems in three-phase and single-phase power distribution systems
FLUKE 437 gives you the ability to monetarily quantify energy losses and FLUKE-patented energy loss algorithm, Unified Measurement, measures and quantifies energy losses due to harmonics and unbalance issues, allowing the user to pinpoint the origin of energy waste within a system.
FLUKE 437 Key Features:
- Measure all three phases and neutral
- Energy loss calculator
- Simultaneously measure AC output power and DC input power for power electronics systems using optional DC clamp
- PowerWave and waveform data capture (capture 200 kHz waveform data on all phases simultaneously up to 6 kV)
- Conduct tests according to the stringent international IEC 61000-4-30 Class-A standard
- Measure interference from ripple control signals at specific frequencies
- Automatic Trending (analyse the trends using the cursors and zoom tools)
- 10 power quality parameters on one screen according to EN50160 power quality standard
- Configure for any test condition with memory for up to 600 parameters at user defined intervals
- View graphs and generate reports (software included)
- Up to 8 hours battery operating time
- Wireless data download (FLUKE Connect)
FLUKE 437 Key Measurements:
- Power Quality Measurements
- Power Waveform Details
- Event Capture and Recording
- Energy Loss and Efficiency calculations
FLUKE 437 Target Industries:
400Hz measurement: captures power quality measurements for avionic and military power systems.
Safety rated for industrial application: 600 V CAT IV/1000 V CAT III rated for use at the service entrance and downstream.
FLUKE 437 Hardware:
The Series II accommodating a larger, brighter
display (diagonally measures 6"/15cm), so you can view all
the important measurement data on one screen. Larger/further apart buttons for easy
operation event when wearing safety gloves. Quick and easy access buttons have been added
for the ‘Scope‘ and ‘Logger‘ functions (the most utilised functions).
The battery compartment has two important updates too...
is now much easier to access the battery compartment which houses a
smaller, lighter lithium-ion battery which only fills half the
compartment. This is provided as standard and powers the 437-II for up
to 8 hours. The compartment can also accommodate a double capacity
battery which powers the 437-II for up to 16 hours. It also allows easy
access to the new SD memory card, 8GB as standard however it will also
take a 32GB SD card which will log detailed data for months. The SD card
can be removed and data read directly via your PC. If you do not want
to remove the SD card use a standard mini USB cable. The USB port is
fully isolated so FLUKE can maintain the best-in-class 600 Volt CAT IV
rating of the 437, ensuring your safety at all times.