FLUKE 721 Precision Dual Range Pressure Calibrator
With dual isolated pressure sensors the FLUKE 721 is the ideal tool for gas custody transfer applications. Take simultaneous static and differential pressure measurements with a single tool and measure mA and temperature.
And it can be configured by selecting either a 16 psi (1.1 bar) or 36 psi (2.48 bar) low pressure sensor then adding any of seven high pressure ranges: 100, 300, 500, 1000, 1500, 3000 or 5000 psi (6.9, 20, 24.5, 69, 103.4, 200, 345 bar).
FLUKE 721 Features
- Ideal for gas flow calibration (custody transfer) applications
- Two isolated, stainless steel, pressure sensors with 0.025% accuracy
- Temperature measurement with the optional 720RTD Pt100 probe
- Measures 4 to 20 mA signals
- Measure DC voltage to 30 Vdc, check 24V power supplies and 1-5V signals
- Internal 24 V loop power supply can power a transmitter under test
- Extend pressure measurement range with connection to external 750P series pressure modules (50 ranges)
- Large backlit graphic display can show up to three measurements simultaneously
- 3-year warranty
- Low pressure sensor (P1) 16 psi (1.1 bar) or 36 psi (2.48 bar)
- High pressure sensor (P2) 100, 300, 500, 1000, 1500, 3000 or 5000 psi (6.9, 20, 24.5, 69, 103.4, 200, 345 bar).
- mA measurement with 0.015% accuracy
- Temperature measurement from -40 to 150 C with optional 720RTD probe
- Measure V dc to 30V with 0.015% accuracy
- Transmitter calibration
- Flow computer calibration
- Switch testing
- Gauge testing
What comes with the FLUKE 721?
- 721 Precision Pressure Calibrator
- Soft case
- Four (4) AA batteries
- Traceable calibration certificate
- Test leads