The Fluke 721 Precision Pressure Calibrator provides pressure calibration and temperature measurement for custody transfer applications.
It features dual isolated pressure sensors to allow you to take simultaneous static and differential pressure measurements with a single tool. And it can be configured by selecting either a 16 psi (1.1 bar) or 36 psi (2.48 bar) low pressure sensor then adding any of seven high pressure ranges: 100, 300, 500, 1000, 1500, 3000 or 5000 psi (6.9, 20, 24.5, 69, 103.4, 200, 345 bar). Features a large backlit graphic display that can show up to three inputs simultaneously.
- Precision pressure calibrator with dual isolated sensors for gas flow calibration (custody transfer) applications
- Features two isolated, stainless steel, pressure sensors with 0.025% accuracy
- Includes Pt100 RTD input for temperature measurement (probe optional)
- Measures 4 to 20 mA signals
- Provides internal 24 V loop power supply to power a transmitter under test
- Measures up to 30 V DC, checks 24 V loop power supplies
- Extends pressure measurement range with connection to external 750P
- 750 series pressure modules (50 ranges)
- Stores five instrument setups for recall