There are three pressure generation stations, also available in ATEX approved versions for stand- alone use in hazardous areas:
PV 622 - pneumatic pressure generator for pressures 95% vacuum to 100 bar (1500 psi)
Each pressure station is designed for stand-alone operation as a pressure generator and can replace conventional hand pumps and gas bottles to provide greater efficiency and ease of use. They can be used on the workbench or combined with a reference instrument, such as the DPI 104 they can be used as comparators and pressure calibrators.
Combining any of the pressure stations with a PM 620 pressure module and the DPI 620 calibrator creates a uniquely capable, self-contained pressure calibrator.
- Maintenance and calibration
- System measurement and monitoring
- Indicator and recorder
- Process loop set up and diagnostics
- Switch, trip and safety system testing
- Plant and process engineers
- Service companies and site contractors
- Installation and commissioning engineers