FLUKE 190-102 Colour ScopeMeter 100 MHz 2 Channels
Combines an unprecedented level of performance with 100 MHz bandwidth and real-time sampling rates up to 1.25 GS/s and 200 ps resolution to capture noise and other disturbances.
Examine very small parts of the waveform in detail; designed for plant maintenance engineers and technicians, these tough ScopeMeter test tools go into harsh, dirty, and hazardous industrial conditions to test everything from micro-electronics to power electronics applications.
The FLUKE 190-102 is a test tool you will reach for to tackle just about any troubleshooting task.
FLUKE 190-102 Key Features:
- Two electrically isolated inputs
- CAT III 1000V / CAT IV 600V safety rated
- 100 MHz bandwidth model
- 1.25 GS/s
- Deep memory: 10,000 samples per channel waveform capture so you can zoom in on the details
- Dedicated 5000 Count digital multimeter
- Connect-and-View continuous auto-trigger, single shot, pulse width, and video triggering
- ScopeRecord roll mode, capture waveform sample data for up to 48 hours
- TrendPlot, trend measurement readings for up to 22 days
- Advanced automatic measurements, power (Vpwm, VA, W, PF) and time (mAs, V/s, w/s)
- IP-51 rated for dust and drip proof to withstand harsh environments
- Isolated USB ports for memory devices and PC connectivity
- Li-Ion battery for extended operating timespan
- Up to 4 hours (BP290 included standard) or up to 8 hour with optional BP291
- Charge spare battery using optional external battery charger EBC290
- Easy-access battery door to make it easy to swap batteries
- A handy slot to tether and lock down the oscilloscope while unattended using a standard Kensington lock
Three-dimensional testing for industrial systems
Inspect input signals, output feedback loops or safety interlocks simultaneously to find a range of problems including:
- Circuit voltage /current overloading
- Signal timing measurements and synchronization issues
- Attenuation /input impedance mismatch
- Signal fluctuation / drift
Three-phase testing for diagnosing VSD, power inverters, and converters
- Test for harmonics, transients and loads at the three-phase power input
- Troubleshoot dc to ac converters for faulty IGBT gates or filter circuits
- Test PWM output for reflections and transients or voltage unbalance
Safely measure from mV to kV
Standard probes that cover a wide application range from mV to kV prepare you for anything from micro-electronics to heavy duty medium voltage electrical applications. Independent isolated inputs eliminate the risk of accidental ground short circuits by allowing you to make measurements in mixed circuits with separate ground references.
Built in multimeter to quickly and conveniently perform precise measurements
Built-in digital multimeter with isolated dual input scope and dedicated digital multimeter. Conveniently switch from waveform analysis to precise multimeter measurements using the built in 5000 count digital multimeter. Measurement functions include Vdc, Vac, Vac+dc, resistance, continuity and diode test. Measure current and temperature using suitable shunt, probe or adapter with wide range of scaling factors.
Capture and Share Waveforms Easily with New USB connectivity
Two USB ports, electrically isolated from measurement input circuits offer you easy USB connectivity to a PC or USB memory devices. Connect to a PC USB interface to transfer and archive critical measurement data using FLUKEVIEW software for windows.