Fluke 190-504 Four-Channel CAT IV Rated 500 MHz ScopeMeter
Why choose the a 500 MHz Four-channel ScopeMeter test tool?
A faster sample rate and higher bandwidth means greater accuracy and clarity. The scope will capture and display unknown waveform shapes, amplitudes and any disturbances. In order to display at least the fifth harmonic component of a signal, a good rule of thumb is to select a scope with a bandwidth of at least five times the maximum clock rate of the device under test. The faster the sample interval, the more accurate and detailed the scope will display a signal edge (dV/dt) and peaks of any reflections or transients.
The test tool you will reach for to tackle just about any troubleshooting task!
- Built in multimeter (to quickly and conveniently perform precise measurement)
- TrendPlot™ (trend measurement readings for up to 22 days)
- ScopeRecord™ (roll mode, capture waveform sample data for up to 48 hours)
- Connect-and-View™ (hands free operation / continuous auto-trigger, single shot, pulse width, and video triggering)
- Four electrically isolated inputs
- CAT III 1000 V / CAT IV 600 V safety rated
- Choose from 60 MHz, 100MHz, 200MHz or 500MHz bandwidth models
- Fast sampling rate, up to 5 GS/s with up to 200 ps resolution (Depending on model and channels used)
- Deep memory: 10,000 samples per channel waveform capture so you can zoom in on the details
- Dedicated 999 Count digital multimeter.
- Four meter measurements via scope BNC inputs in four-channel models
- Connect-and-View™ continuous auto-trigger, single shot, pulse width, and video triggering
- ScopeRecord roll mode, capture waveform sample data for up to 48 hours
- TrendPlot, trend measurement readings for up to 22 days
- Advanced automatic measurements, power (Vpwm, VA, W, PF) and time (mAs, V/s, w/s)
- IP-51 rated for dust and drip proof to withstand harsh environments
- Isolated USB ports for memory devices and PC connectivity
- Li-Ion battery for extended operating timespan:
- 190-X04, four-channel models up to 7 hour (BP291 included standard)
- Charge spare battery using optional external battery charger EBC290
- Easy-access battery door to make it easy to swap batteries
- A handy slot to tether and lock down the oscilloscope while unattended using a standard Kensington® lock